Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What does Fremont need?

Default Re: What does Fremont need?

the skate park? my kids use it but every chance they get a ride, off to coldwater they will go. so me, having younger kids, i would honestly start there. but the location is not well thought out. i don't let my child go unless he has a friend or two with him. i feel it's just not safe being where it's at.

the skate park should have some more to it. a few more ramps, some picnic table ect...

Quote Originally Posted by aliasjanedoe View Post
    How about a Life Coach? Has or will anyone pay money to see a Life Coach?
    I used to work with a Life Coach, but he did not charge me much at all as he had come out of retirement to have something to do. Most charge way too much money for me to afford, but, it was very helpful.

My wife and I just stopped in Fremont when we were garage sailing a couple weekends ago. We drove up and down the strip looking for a quick place to eat, like a subway.. we were surprised they didn't have one. The folks behind me were getting irritated that I was going so slow through town so we just pulled over and ate at the first place we saw, which wasn't bad. It was a little restaurant on the same side as the meat market place. The food was ok and reasonably priced, but it was strange the whole time we ate we were the only ones in there. We figured maybe they get an older crowd on weekend mornings for breakfast or something.. we did have to search for someone to get the bill (I almost went back to the kitchen to find someone).. but as we were standing around, someone finally came to take our money. But yeah, a couple more restaurants would be good. Maybe there are more though that we just didn't see. Nice little town though. I'm not sure we'll go back, my main reason for wanting to go there was to check out Gay's beer selection there... very good selection!!!

Fremont needs a facelift. We pray that they get the grant to fix the sidewalks. I think it would be great to see each storefront adopt a plan. Maybe like gaylord, michigan. The whole town is now booming since they adopted the same image..bavarian themes. It is beautiful..and this once plain town, is now a joy to drive through. We could all have a theme of something that the town was started on. Any ideas? It think fremont is one of the most wonderful places to live...and the people are unforgetable....terrific.

Would anyone visit a metaphysical store? There would be candles, charms, herbs and spices, lotions, teas, enchanted items, to help you focus on positive energy, and also someone that is a Life coach, dream interpreter, psychic investigator, spirit cleanser, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by aliasjanedoe View Post
    Would anyone visit a metaphysical store? There would be candles, charms, herbs and spices, lotions, teas, enchanted items, to help you focus on positive energy, and also someone that is a Life coach, dream interpreter, psychic investigator, spirit cleanser, etc.
    With the exception of American Girl, I can not think of any business I would have less interest in.
    "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” –George Carlin