Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Acordian Hero

  1. #1
    Tournaments Won: 1

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Auburn, IN
    Posts
    2,915

    Default Acordian Hero

    You've got to be kidding me...

    Love the new games in the arcade

  2. #2

    Default Re: Acordian Hero

    Quote Originally Posted by matt_s View Post
    You've got to be kidding me...

    Love the new games in the arcade
    Thanks. I was glad I had time to get into the admin and figure out how to add new games.

    I knew I had to give Accordion Hero a try just based on the name. I didn't do so hot with it, but it was fun so I added it.


    Edit: I do seem to have altered the balance of power a bit in the arcade, though. A couple of the guys are starting to give Heather a run for her money.
    Last edited by james_t; 04-03-2009 at 08:37 PM.

  3. #3
    ltzheather Guest

    Default Re: Acordian Hero

    Quote Originally Posted by james_t View Post
    Edit: I do seem to have altered the balance of power a bit in the arcade, though. A couple of the guys are starting to give Heather a run for her money.


    i don't think so!

  4. #4

    Default Re: Acordian Hero

    Quote Originally Posted by ltzheather View Post
    i don't think so!
    Apparently not. You seem to be kicking some serious butt over in the arcade. Sorry to jinx it, armyda and fadeawayonu31.

    I am surprised, though, that you haven't taken over the F/A-18 game yet.

  5. #5
    ltzheather Guest

    Default Re: Accordion Hero

    Quote Originally Posted by james_t View Post
    Apparently not. You seem to be kicking some serious butt over in the arcade. Sorry to jinx it, armyda and fadeawayonu31.

    I am surprised, though, that you haven't taken over the F/A-18 game yet.
    The F/A-18 is a Navy plane that no Air Force person would care about. haha


    oh and accordion has two C's and an O

    hehe

  6. #6
    Tournaments Won: 1

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Auburn, IN
    Posts
    2,915

    Default Re: Accordion Hero

    Quote Originally Posted by ltzheather View Post
    The F/A-18 is a Navy plane that no Air Force person would care about. haha


    oh and accordion has two C's and an O

    hehe
    Sorry for the typo in the thread name...

  7. Default Re: Acordian Hero

    Quote Originally Posted by ltzheather View Post


    i don't think so!
    The Queen of the Arcade is back. I hope this doesn't mean the honeymoon is over.

  8. #8
    ltzheather Guest

    Default Re: Acordian Hero

    Quote Originally Posted by armyda View Post
    The Queen of the Arcade is back. I hope this doesn't mean the honeymoon is over.


    i don't get honeymoon...

    we separated by over 700 miles of USA highway!
    WHY MUST I BE REMINDED lol!

  9. Default Re: Acordian Hero

    whoops, I did it again.


    now where is that smiley for "foot in mouth"? That is one I should have permanently attached to my posts. james, a little help for this one?

  10. #10

    Default Re: Acordian Hero

    Quote Originally Posted by armyda View Post
    now where is that smiley for "foot in mouth"? That is one I should have permanently attached to my posts. james, a little help for this one?
    Here you go:


  11. #11
    Tournaments Won: 1

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Auburn, IN
    Posts
    2,915

    Default Re: Acordian Hero


    From our good friends at the Onion:

    Activision Reports Sluggish Sales For Sousaphone Hero
    Last edited by matt_s; 04-09-2009 at 03:33 PM. Reason: add link

  12. #12

    Default Re: Acordian Hero

    Knowing there are a lot of hockey fans around here, I've been looking for a decent hockey game for the arcade - most of them were pretty much you shooting at the goal to see if you could make it.

    This one seemed pretty decent so I added it last night:

    http://www.kpcnews.net/fence_post/ar...lay&gameid=220

    If there are any others you see that you think would be good for me to add, let me know.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •