Thread: Digital signals

Hybrid View

Default Digital signals

Looks like Fox has finally got their digital signal going; I'm able to pick it up on the TV I have the converter box installed on, as well as a couple other channels I wasn't able to get previously.

2. Default Re: Digital signals

It's about time.

3. Default Re: Digital signals

I'm going to have to invest in a better antenna. I can get 15 all the time, but I have to play with the ears to get the rest. So far I'm not sold on the whole deal. If they all boost their signals it will be ok until the weather gets bad.
    "You don't have to agree with me, it's ok for you to be wrong." A.R.Rogance

Default Re: Digital signals

Quote Originally Posted by hairypumper View Post
    I'm going to have to invest in a better antenna. I can get 15 all the time, but I have to play with the ears to get the rest. So far I'm not sold on the whole deal. If they all boost their signals it will be ok until the weather gets bad.
    I agree, We bought a new digital t.v. and we have a tall antenna on top of our house ( 3 stories ) and we still can only get some of the channels some of the time, and others never. We have less channels now than we did before.
    On a positive note: When we do get the channels, they are very clear and very nice to watch.
    We, your American Legion Riders, ride for God and country, the American Legion Family and Allied Veterans everywhere. Protect those who protect us. Amen.