Thread: ?

Loco ?

Have you heard anything yet about Guadalhara (not sure if I spelled that right)?
    An entire city block (including a high rise) disappeared in a sink hole just a few days ago!
    Or about the 'glades or the Okeefanokee (not sure if I spelled that right either)? Things like AIR BOATS & their passangers have been disappearing into sinkholes every time the tide goes out.
    What in the h__l were we ever thinking of drilling in the gulf?

Default Re: ?

The pictures of the guatemala sinkhole are almost unbelieveable aren't they? If I occupied any propery around there, I believe I would be exiting rapidly!

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...humans-caused/

The sinkhole problems seem to have been around for years in Florida and Lake Okeechobee. When I Googled that reference, I saw many links dating back to 1997 and beyond. I didn't see any describing airboats & passengers disappearing? Do you have a link to that story?
    "It is the power of thought that gives man power over nature."
    Hans Christian Anderson

Loco Re: ?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHooker View Post

Have you heard anything yet about Guadalhara (not sure if I spelled that right)?
    An entire city block (including a high rise) disappeared in a sink hole just a few days ago!
    Or about the 'glades or the Okeefanokee (not sure if I spelled that right either)? Things like AIR BOATS & their passangers have been disappearing into sinkholes every time the tide goes out.
    What in the h__l were we ever thinking of drilling in the gulf?
    You answered at your last line what I was thinking up to it Joe-DRILL BABY DRILL