Knapp Lake Conservancy District Annual Meeting & Elections
INVITATION FOR NOMINATION AND NOTICE OF ELECTION
TO BE HELD AT ANNUAL MEETING, MAY 11, 2011
The Board of Directors of the Knapp Lake Area Conservancy District hereby invites nominations to fill two vacancies on the Board at the Districtís Annual Meeting to be held May 11, 2011 at 6:00 P.M. at the North Webster Community Center, Party Room, and 301 North Main Street, North Webster, IN 46555. Pursuant thereto, the Board hereby provides the following information:
1. Due to the October 4, 2010 resignation of John Borland, an opening now exists on the Board of Directors for KLACD. District V which districtís boundaries are: S. Bause Lake Drive East, then East on Harper Lake Drive to 900W, Noble County, Washington Township.
2. Also, John Clugstonís term expires May 10, 2011. John Clugston is the Director for District I, which districtís boundaries are: all of June Drive, May Drive, April Drive, Parkside Drive, Oakwood Drive and Woodview Drive.
3. The Board of Directors of the Knapp Lake Area Conservancy District hereby invites nominations to fill these vacancies on the Board.
4. To be qualified for the Board of Directors, an individual must be qualified by knowledge and experience in matters pertaining to the development of the district.
5. Nominations for Director must:
(1) Be submitted to the office of the district in writing by May 9, 2011; and mailed to the office at 1064 S Bause Lake Dr W, Cromwell IN 46732.
(2) Be signed by at least five (5) freeholders from the areas designated by the notice.
6. Ballots may be cast on May 11, 2011 at 6:00 P.M. at the North Webster Community Center, Party Room, and 301 North Main Street, North Webster, IN 46555 for any and all nominees.