KPC launches new website
KPC Media Group’s daily and weekly newspaper Internet sites have been consolidated at a redesigned kpcnews.com beginning today. All of the northeast Indiana news is now in one, easier-to-navigate location.
The biggest benefit for our online subscribers is that they will no longer need to log in every time they want to view news from a different newspaper or e-editions (print replicas). Full access to the website is available to daily print edition subscribers or those with online-only subscriptions.
Other improvements include a quicker load time, cleaner design and improved website navigation system. The new kpcnews.com also offers all the features of the current site, including easy access to The Fence Post, My Community News and online video.
“We at KPC are in the information gathering and delivery service,” said Terry Housholder, president and publisher of KPC Media Group Inc. “We know the ways our readers prefer to obtain their news is changing and evolving, so we are always seeking to improve the ways we provide information to subscribers and nonsubscribers alike. The new design of kpcnews.com will provide simpler, faster ways for people to find news and advertising information. We have a faster load speed, easier login system for subscribers, improved free email newsletters and alerts, a more efficient online calendar system and more information links. We also offer a much easier way for viewing newspaper and special publication pages in pdf form exactly as they appear in print.”
“On a personal note, I am pleased to offer my new online blog on the new kpcnews.com. My blog will appear online only at kpcnews.com and will be available to subscribers and nonsubscribers alike. I look forward to the new way for me to personally connect with readers. And I look forward to hearing from them!”
As a result of the consolidation and redesign, your “remembered” Username and Password may not be recognized. If so, you will have to re-enter them and have it “remember” you again.
If you do not remember your Username and Password, follow these steps:
1. Click on Subscriber Access to the right just under the tool/navigation bar
2. Click on Lost Username or Password
3. Under Lost Username or Password, type two of the requested pieces of information that you know the account is under: phone number XXX-XXXX, zip, address or account number, then click Change My Username & Password
a. If you remain at the same page, try retyping two pieces of information. It is possible that the phone number we have is different or the address formatting is different. If you are unable to get the system to recognize two pieces of information after a couple of attempts, please call us at 347-0400 or 800-717-4679.
4. Click on Change User Name/Password.
5. At the Create or Change Username and Password screen, your Username will show in the box and you will need to create a new password you can remember. After you have typed in your new password, click on Update Info
6. Return to Subscriber Access at kpcnews.com and type in your Username and new Password, click the Remember Me box and click on Login.
You will now have full access to our online news and information, including the e-editions.