Thread: Homicide in a small community

Default Homicide in a small community

Mrs Christy ( Sprunger ) Shaffer is getting away with murder. She will serve 6 months house arrest ( big deal) she will be at home with her family , be able to watch or do anything she wants ( inside the perimeters if body monitored, that's probably a big IF . She may hug her children , feed and love THEM , sleep in the arms of her husband and be an almost real house wife and Mommy...My grand child Alissa B Guernsey WILL never have those things, none of them ! not even the love and safety that was promised to her thur DCS. Because of her name ,( you guess) .. And family and small community , with so much small mindedness no one will listen to the facts . This is what myself and court records say also the judge. Christy has no criminal records a good up bringing , stable family life, children and a husband and is respected in the community so there for she ( Christy Sprunger Shaffer) would not do this awful thing . Another littel note here , if you were NOT guilty of a crime would you plea bargain? there is a web site that should be completer within a month so you can read and decide for yourself.
    www.alissaguernsey.com

The Truth
    Beth Merriman

Default Re: Homicide in a small community

I was in total shock when I read that. MY GOD IN HEAVEN. Something is wrong with this picture. I pray that she gets what she deserves.

Default Re: Homicide in a small community

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Slotz View Post
    I was in total shock when I read that. MY GOD IN HEAVEN. Something is wrong with this picture. I pray that she gets what she deserves.
    I have no personal knowledge of any of these people involved in this case. I must trust that our legal/court system has worked with due diligence to assign justice as they saw it. It seems to me as I read the history, MANY, were responsible for not meeting the needs of this child.

I also would grieve tremendously for a lost grandchild. Very, very sincerely sorry for your loss Merriman.
    "It is the power of thought that gives man power over nature."
    Hans Christian Anderson