Thread: Leaderboard

1. Default Leaderboard

Can anyone explain the point system on the leaderboard? Do you receive 10 pts for 1st place and so on until 10th place where you receive 1 point?

Thanks,
    Chedder

2. Default Re: Leaderboard

So, Im guessing no one knows how this web site works then?!?!

3. Default Re: Leaderboard

I think is is part of the calculation of the answer to Life, the Universe and everything. If anyone does figure it out, it will immediately be replaced with something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Default Re: Leaderboard

Quote Originally Posted by chedder View Post
    Can anyone explain the point system on the leaderboard? Do you receive 10 pts for 1st place and so on until 10th place where you receive 1 point?

Thanks,
    Chedder
    As far as I know, it goes like this:

Each first place = 10 points
    Each second place = 9 points
    Each third place = 8 points
    Each fourth place = 7 points
    Each fifth place = 6 points
    Each sixth place = 5 points
    Each seventh place = 4 points
    Each eighth place = 3 points
    Each ninth place = 2 points
    Each 10th place = 1 point

Quote Originally Posted by armyda View Post
    I think is is part of the calculation of the answer to Life, the Universe and everything. If anyone does figure it out, it will immediately be replaced with something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Some days, it's like one of those Star Trek episodes, where the culture has been relying on technology to keep it alive but they have absolutely no clue how it works.

5. Default Re: Leaderboard

If the breakdown that you gave is true then it seems that everyone is being shorted some points.

With that system I should have 801 pts but the site states only 772 pts as of yesterday.

Punchroo40 has 2262 pts per the leaderboard but should have 2380 pts as of today.