Thread: This dog needs a home right now!

Default This dog needs a home right now!

Anna from the DeKalb Humane Society has posted this to Facebook:

This dog needs help FAST!! He is 9 months old. Gets along with other dogs, cats, and kids. Loves everyone. He is an Eskimo mix. I have 2 days to find him a home- ANYONE out there PLEASE help me network him!!!!!!! This is not a shelter dog, but one that will lose his life...no fault of his...if we don't find him a home--thanks Anna

Phone: 260-868-2409
    Do not trust the experts. If you believe the doctors, nothing is healthy. If you believe the ministers, nothing is wholesome. If you believe the generals, nothing is safe.--Robert Cecil (1830-1903), Third Marquess of Salisbury

Default Re: This dog needs a home right now!

Good news! Anna from the Humane Society reports the following:

Thank you to all that helped and cared about the well-being of the 9 month old black dog. I was told the dog will be safe with his new family. I just want to say how grateful I am for everyone's support. Even though this wasn't a dog at our shelter, the community came together to help. Thanks--Anna
    Do not trust the experts. If you believe the doctors, nothing is healthy. If you believe the ministers, nothing is wholesome. If you believe the generals, nothing is safe.--Robert Cecil (1830-1903), Third Marquess of Salisbury

Default Re: This dog needs a home right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Walter View Post
    Good news! Anna from the Humane Society reports the following:

Thank you to all that helped and cared about the well-being of the 9 month old black dog. I was told the dog will be safe with his new family. I just want to say how grateful I am for everyone's support. Even though this wasn't a dog at our shelter, the community came together to help. Thanks--Anna
    Awesome! Thanks for the good news update Mike.
    "It is the power of thought that gives man power over nature."
    Hans Christian Anderson