Thread: Paranormal Activity

Default Paranormal Activity

Paranormal Activity is something that most of us wonder about. At the National Military History Center and Automobile Museum in Auburn there has been some Paranormal activity in the last couple of weeks. A Volunteer was startled by a ghost of a German Soldier standing next to a military truck and since then others have seen the same ghost. Strange things such as big signs falling off karts being pulled past this same truck has made some wonder. Some people that toured the Military museum have came forward with photo's of strange things in the background.
    So Jackie Mossburg Hicks that heads up The Indiana Paranormal Group from Fort Wayne,IN. will be doing a Paranormal activity Investigation with her group in the near future. They will come in,turn off all the lights for a few hours and then the fun begins . Equipment will be set up before it goes dark to record any sounds or things going bump in the night when the lights go out. I haven't got the date yet that the investigation will take place. It's hard not to believe that there might be something to this with all the death that was associated with these German vehicles in the Battle Of The Buldge in WWII.

Default Re: Paranormal Activity

The vehicles were actually in the Battle of the Bulge?
    For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and provide for it. - Patrick Henry

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
    ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Douglas View Post
    The vehicles were actually in the Battle of the Bulge?
    Yes they were,pretty much most of the military vehicles in the museum were in involved with that battle. Some of the vehicles are the only ones left in the world .

I certainly hope the museum isn't spending any money on these "paranormal" folks.

Quote Originally Posted by RaceFan View Post
    Yes they were,pretty much most of the military vehicles in the museum were in involved with that battle.
    I definitely did not know that! WOW! I'm serious. I've got to get down there and look at this stuff.
    Among my earlier childhood memories was this old flat green car in the carport at our house in Westland, MI (suburban Detroit). It was a Mercedes German staff car from WW2. I have no idea where my dad got it, but it was in 1967 or 1968. It smelled like old mineral spirits or turpentine, and you could see the black and white '+' insignia brush painted over on the door. It had an inline 5 cylinder engine (not sure if gas or diesel)...
    I regret that I haven't already toured the museum.
    For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and provide for it. - Patrick Henry

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
    ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Graygleam View Post
    I certainly hope the museum isn't spending any money on these "paranormal" folks.
    To answer your question, No we are not.

This is what one person that toured the Military Museum told us,these are the exact words:
    We did indeed have several moments, not the least of which was the painting of Hitler swaying in time with gunshot sounds we heard. WE also have several photos that have see through people in them, people that were NOT in the museum as we were the only ones there at the time. These people were also in full dress uniform.

I did get to see the original photo's and there are solder's standing in the background that you can see through them. It's pretty spooky.