Thread: Andrew Breitbart Dead at 43....Obama Killed Him!!!!

Default Andrew Breitbart Dead at 43....Obama Killed Him!!!!

Andrew Brebart is dead at the age of 43, and apparently, Obama killed him.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/peopl...led-andrew-bre

Default Re: Andrew Breitbart Dead at 43....Obama Killed Him!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Graygleam View Post

Such a wealth of intelligence springing forth in these responses!
    "It is the power of thought that gives man power over nature."
    Hans Christian Anderson

HomeyG Guest

It's a real shame that some has to make fun of someone's death, wonder if his wife and 4 kids will appreciate their sense of humor. Oh well, I guess yellow journalism lives on.

Quote Originally Posted by HomeyG View Post
    It's a real shame that some has to make fun of someone's death, wonder if his wife and 4 kids will appreciate their sense of humor. Oh well, I guess yellow journalism lives on.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yes Virginia, yellow journalism is alive and well;

Breitbart came under heavy criticism in 2010 for posting an edited and incomplete video of a speech by Agriculture Department employee Shirley Sherrod, who is black, appearing to say she discriminated against a white farmer looking for assistance.

Sherrod was forced to resign over the video, which appeared on another of Breitbart's websites, BigJournalism.com.

A full version of the speech showed that Sherrod had assisted the farmer. The department later offered her job back when it was clear she had been misrepresented.

Sherrod issued a brief statement Thursday saying only she was surprised by the news and that her prayers go out to Breitbart's family.

"The news of Mr. Breitbart's death came as a surprise to me when I was informed of it this morning. My prayers go out to Mr. Breitbart's family as they cope during this very difficult time."

Far from condemning him as he did her, now I wonder which act is the more Christian?

HomeyG Guest

Quote Originally Posted by blue adept View Post
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????
    Evidently you didn't read the comments from Gray's link. I would say that is yellow journalism at its finest if one appreciates yellow journalism.

HomeyG Guest

Yes Virginia, yellow journalism is alive and well;

Breitbart came under heavy criticism in 2010 for posting an edited and incomplete video of a speech by Agriculture Department employee Shirley Sherrod, who is black, appearing to say she discriminated against a white farmer looking for assistance.

Sherrod was forced to resign over the video, which appeared on another of Breitbart's websites, BigJournalism.com.

A full version of the speech showed that Sherrod had assisted the farmer. The department later offered her job back when it was clear she had been misrepresented.

Sherrod issued a brief statement Thursday saying only she was surprised by the news and that her prayers go out to Breitbart's family.

"The news of Mr. Breitbart's death came as a surprise to me when I was informed of it this morning. My prayers go out to Mr. Breitbart's family as they cope during this very difficult time."

Far from condemning him as he did her, now I wonder which act is the more Christian?
    But let's get back to the real issue, is it appropriate to make fun of someone's death, usually at the expense of the immediate family?
    Last edited by HomeyG; 03-01-2012 at 03:28 PM. Reason: added comment

But let's get back to the real issue, is it appropriate to make fun of someone's death, usually at the expense of the immediate family?
    I would be the first to say no, with the exception of scum-sucking vermin like breitbart, who exist only to create problems where there isn't any, all for the sake of making money, or furthering their political ambition.
    Last edited by blue adept; 03-01-2012 at 03:59 PM.

Evidently you didn't read the comments from Gray's link. I would say that is yellow journalism at its finest if one appreciates yellow journalism.

I read them, but after reading most of your posts, I would have been the first to say you probably believed them, that it was a liberal conspiracy. If that is not your belief. I apologize, but, yellow journalism, was his forte, who better to use for it?

HomeyG Guest

I would be the first, with the exception of scum-sucking vermin like breitbart, who exist only to create problems where there isn't any, all for the sake of making money, or furthering their political ambition.
    Are you saying that ACORN or the escapades of Anthony Weiner were only figments of Breitbart's imagination?

I went back and reread them homey, far from making fun of breitbart, they were calling for obamas blood. I do not look upon this as yellow journalism, as much as, slope headed nincompoops. There is no proof of anything yet, and these [I will take a stab in the dark] conservatives, have the answer.

Are you saying that ACORN or the escapades of Anthony Weiner were only figments of Breitbart's imagination?
    I suppose miss sherrod was a figment also?

HomeyG Guest

I suppose miss sherrod was a figment also?
    I can remember being chastised heavily for trying to justify bad behavior by bringing up someone else's bad behavior. It seems you are doing the same as you are justifying comments on Buzz Feed, and your own comments, because of comments made by Breitbart. Still going back to my original question, should anyone make fun of someone that just died? Even I, a so-called heartless conservative, would show some compassion for the family.
    Last edited by HomeyG; 03-01-2012 at 04:13 PM. Reason: sp

No sir, I don't think so. Apparently the recently departed Breitbart disagreed with both of us:

After Sen. Ted Kennedy’s death, Breitbart tweeted that Kennedy was a “prick” and “duplicitous *******,” adding: “I’m more than willing to go off decorum to ensure THIS MAN is not beatified.”

From TIME

As you well know, Homey, the post and the link had nothing to do with making fun of anybody. It had everything to do with the wingnuts immediately and ridiculously blaming Obama for his death. Nice spin though.

Todd Ianuzzi Guest

I would say that Briebart, dead or alive, is being pilloried for his incredulous claims.
    Last edited by Todd Ianuzzi; 03-02-2012 at 03:56 AM.

Todd Ianuzzi Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Graygleam View Post

Excellent summation of the utter idiocy that exists in the right wing, and which passes for "journalism" on its lie generation mechanism.

I can remember being chastised heavily for trying to justify bad behavior by bringing up someone else's bad behavior. It seems you are doing the same as you are justifying comments on Buzz Feed, and your own comments, because of comments made by Breitbart. Still going back to my original question, should anyone make fun of someone that just died? Even I, a so-called heartless conservative, would show some compassion for the family.
    I just figured, if it's good enough for Homey, why not me?