Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kony 2012

Default Kony 2012

Default Re: Kony 2012

I for one would be all for this mans arrest and trial!

i think someone should save this guy in 2012.........

http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/16/jason-.../#.T2P6tMUfRy0
    _________________________________________________. ..............................................I do not support this ad.

Very weird story for sure. Shame because I believe it will discredit the real story that needs to be realized by the world and what Kony has gotten away with for too many years. Why did this guy go nuts? Geez...I don't understand...perhaps he is bipolar or something?
    "It is the power of thought that gives man power over nature."
    Hans Christian Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierHelen View Post
    Why did this guy go nuts? Geez...I don't understand...perhaps he is bipolar or something?
    my bet would be drugs.
    _________________________________________________. ..............................................I do not support this ad.

Quote Originally Posted by michael medeski View Post
    my bet would be drugs.
    If it were drugs, I suggest he must be allergic to whatever it was.
    Hans Christian Anderson

Once again I have been reminded that the Fence Post has dissolved into a complete and utter waste of time!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbass View Post
    Once again I have been reminded that the Fence Post has dissolved into a complete and utter waste of time!
    While dissolving into a complete and utter waste of time...and circling the drain in my kitchen sink...I cannot help wondering....how is the 'Catch Kony' movement going? Any news?
    Hans Christian Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by bigbass View Post
    that's a bit extreme. i thought is was a catchy tune with the potential to make more people aware of "what's important!!!"

San Diego, come, take a load off... smackety smack

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierHelen View Post
    While dissolving into a complete and utter waste of time...and circling the drain in my kitchen sink...I cannot help wondering....how is the 'Catch Kony' movement going? Any news?
    it pretty much went underground when the head honcho went for a rant Au-natural.

Here's a link to Part 2 of the Kony 2012 series from Invisible Children, which was released about a week ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_Ue6REkeTA

Also of note, next Friday, April 20 is the date that Invisible Children has encouraged people to plaster Kony 2012 merch everywhere to make him famous.

These slave trade people disgust me. Sadly, the slave trade is still alive and well here in the US, too. That's really sad.
    "I cannot undertake to lay my finger on the article of the Constitution which grants a right to Congress of expending, on the objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents."
    --James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by nathandiehl View Post
    Here's a link to Part 2 of the Kony 2012 series from Invisible Children, which was released about a week ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_Ue6REkeTA

Also of note, next Friday, April 20 is the date that Invisible Children has encouraged people to plaster Kony 2012 merch everywhere to make him famous.

These slave trade people disgust me. Sadly, the slave trade is still alive and well here in the US, too. That's really sad.
    Yeah,before the leader flipped out, One of East Noble's teachers asked for permission to use the downtowns merchants windows to plaster the signs they have printed off. It should be quite a sight,if it happens.

that's a bit extreme. i thought is was a catchy tune with the potential to make more people aware of "what's important!!!"

San Diego, come, take a load off... smackety smack
    I thought it was pretty catchy! I only watched the clip once yesterday afternoon, and it was still the first tune in my head when I woke up this morning.
    For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and provide for it. - Patrick Henry

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
    ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by blue adept View Post
    Yeah,before the leader flipped out, One of East Noble's teachers asked for permission to use the downtowns merchants windows to plaster the signs they have printed off. It should be quite a sight,if it happens.
    Could you post from photos when this happens? I'd love to see!
    Jason Russell is still in a hospital.
    "I cannot undertake to lay my finger on the article of the Constitution which grants a right to Congress of expending, on the objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents."
    --James Madison

Hey KPC, it would be nice if you could run a story with a full color photo of some of the Kony posters.
    --James Madison

do they even know if this kony guy is alive?

from what i have read people seem to have mixed feelings about this.......

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bruce-...b_1408091.html

type in "kony scam" and look what comes up.

i'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Douglas View Post
    I thought it was pretty catchy! I only watched the clip once yesterday afternoon, and it was still the first tune in my head when I woke up this morning.
    same here! this is the real version for those who don't like cartoons.....

Hey KPC, it would be nice if you could run a story with a full color photo of some of the Kony posters.
    We didn't do that, but there was an editorial from some EN students in Friday's News Sun, and more online.

http://www.kpcnews.com/index.php?opt...ticle&id=32263

Here's a few I snapped when I was downtown today.

IMG_2020.jpg
    IMG_2022.jpg
    IMG_2024.jpg

Couple more:

IMG_2025.jpg
    IMG_2026.jpg

After the American in California who was promoting the capture of Kony did his very public naked display of himself, I had felt that support from US citizens for Kony's capture had lost a lot of momentum.

I'm happy to see the USA does have a team of Special Forces who are actively assisting in Kony's capture. Best wishes to our Special Forces and all the local military who are pursuing the capture of Kony!!

Sent by President Barack Obama at the end of 2011, the 100 U.S. soldiers are split up about 15 to 30 per base, bringing in American technology and experience to assist local forces.

Exact details on specific improvements that the American forces have brought to the table, however, are classified, to avoid giving Kony the ability to take countermeasures.

"We don't necessarily go and track into the bush but what we do is we incorporate our experiences with the partner nation's experiences to come up with the right solution to go out and hopefully solve this LRA problem," said Gregory, a 29-year-old captain from Texas, who would only give his first name in accordance with security guidelines.

The U.S. troops also receive reports from local hunters and others that they help analyze together with surveillance information.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1463215.html
    Hans Christian Anderson