Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Racist?

Default Re: Racist?

Quote Originally Posted by blue adept View Post
    Show me where the right has stuck up for the rights of minorities, show me where the right has stuck up for the working man, show me where the right has pushed legislation for underprivileged people, show me where the right has pushed for equal rights for gays, show me where the right has stuck up for foreign immigrants, show me where the right has made it priority to get the poor underprivileged black man and women to be able to vote, Should I go on?

By the way, I am not a left leaner, I have been what used to be called a republican, but as that party no longer exists, call me independent.
    I will apologize for the "left leaning" comment Blue.

Regarding the rest, I couldn't agree more. Now show me where the left has done anything either!

Both sides have done nothing but provide lip service and perpetuate the divide that we are currently living with!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbass View Post
    I will apologize for the "left leaning" comment Blue.

Regarding the rest, I couldn't agree more. Now show me where the left has done anything either!

Both sides have done nothing but provide lip service and perpetuate the divide that we are currently living with!
    While I don't disagree that either party has done a lot, the left does seem to try to introduce legislation to give equal rights to gays, help minorities to become registered to vote, and to generally help minorities. I do believe that we headed in a direction where it will be us against them. The 1% ers will be outnumbered. here is how I view what usedStei120322.gif.pagespeed.ce.ev8wSy5JPd.jpg to be my party.

No doubt to the pic you posted Blue. Even with this current case I wished they'd quit nit-pick'n and just call the spade,a spade. I mean under what other defination is it to tie a log chain around a guys neck and drag him from behind a pick up until he is decapitated or tie someone to some fence post out in the middle of nowhere in fridgid weather until they froze to death does not by the defination of murder don't they get? As for this recent case I am reminded of the character assasination by media of Richard Jewel and even though media got corrected and RJ went on to become an valid Police Officer he still must of died as one of the lonliest Cops,ever! There'd always be that one who just didn't hear his exoneration by the FBI...