Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Bully

  1. #21

    Default Re: Bully

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWorldOrder View Post
    lol....seems michael medeski has a habit of doing this. I have seen him do this on other threads, regardless of the subject. It appears he is just an attention seeker and he will take whatever he can get. Be it positive or negative, no matter.
    yeah, it was ignorant of me to assume this thread was talking about a movie. i realize now the movie, profits, even the bully that produced it, has nothing to do with bullying or what tater posted in his original post. i don't even know why i brought the movie up.

    maybe james should split this into a separate thread so i don't "hijack" this one any further.
    _________________________________________________. ..............................................I do not support this ad.

  2. #22

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Kendallville
    Posts
    1,826

    Default Re: Bully

    Quote Originally Posted by michael medeski View Post
    yeah, it was ignorant of me to assume this thread was talking about a movie. i realize now the movie, profits, even the bully that produced it, has nothing to do with bullying or what tater posted in his original post. i don't even know why i brought the movie up.

    maybe james should split this into a separate thread so i don't "hijack" this one any further.
    Sadly I too must be ignorant, as I also assumed that this thread was about a movie, (one that apparently no one has seen). Oh well, there are worse things than being ignorant, I suppose.

  3. #23
    Common-Tater Guest

    Default Re: Bully

    Quote Originally Posted by Graygleam View Post
    Sadly I too must be ignorant, as I also assumed that this thread was about a movie, (one that apparently no one has seen). Oh well, there are worse things than being ignorant, I suppose.
    If you read the first post in this thread it is clear I was speaking of the subject matter of the movie. Ignorance is one thing...but intentionally twisting the subject is called trolling. You have yet to comment on the subject matter. Are you interested in the subject matter of bullying or is your main interest to continue diverting us from that topic? I would bet that if most anyone else had started this thread, you and Michael wouldn't have responded like this. I have to agree with FreeWorldOrder about Michael. I'll add that if you look at most of his posts, he's not commenting on the subject matter of the threads, but insulting people instead, ridiculing and putting people done. A prime example of a bully.

  4. #24

    Default Re: Bully

    Quote Originally Posted by Common-Tater View Post
    If you read the first post in this thread it is clear I was speaking of the subject matter of the movie. Ignorance is one thing...but intentionally twisting the subject is called trolling. You have yet to comment on the subject matter. Are you interested in the subject matter of bullying or is your main interest to continue diverting us from that topic? I would bet that if most anyone else had started this thread, you and Michael wouldn't have responded like this. I have to agree with FreeWorldOrder about Michael. I'll add that if you look at most of his posts, he's not commenting on the subject matter of the threads, but insulting people instead, ridiculing and putting people done. A prime example of a bully.
    it's ironic that i'm the bully when the only person calling names and using personal attacks is you.

    i must be ignorant and not know what a bully is.
    _________________________________________________. ..............................................I do not support this ad.

  5. #25

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Kendallville
    Posts
    1,826

    Default Re: Bully

    Quote Originally Posted by Common-Tater View Post
    I'll add that if you look at most of his posts, he's not commenting on the subject matter of the threads, but insulting people instead, ridiculing and putting people done. A prime example of a bully.
    Do I really have to post a bunch of your old posts insulting people again? I will if you wish.

  6. #26
    HomeyG Guest

    Default Re: Bully

    Quote Originally Posted by Graygleam View Post
    Do I really have to post a bunch of your old posts insulting people again? I will if you wish.
    Gray,

    Are you telling me it's okay to insult Tater because he insulted others?

  7. #27

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Kendallville
    Posts
    1,826

    Default Re: Bully

    Quote Originally Posted by HomeyG View Post
    Gray,

    Are you telling me it's okay to insult Tater because he insulted others?
    No Homey, I am saying that I can post a few of Tater's insults to other posters. Not because it is alright to insult him, but because accusing Michael of bullying people with insults is the pot calling the kettle black.

    Good to see you back, Homey.

  8. #28
    Common-Tater Guest

    Default Re: Bully

    Moderators...can we get this thread back on topic please? Those that don't want to say on topic could find another thread.

  9. Default Re: Bully

    I'd suggest returning to the topic. Though I'd also say that could be bullying or how the movie reflects on that in society.

  10. #30

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Kendallville
    Posts
    4,725

    Default Re: Bully

    Doesn't seem like anyone wants to be on topic, so it's probably best just to close the thread.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •