Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meth lab found in Trine University student housing.

Common-Tater Guest

Default Re: Meth lab found in Trine University student housing.

Quote Originally Posted by Imonlyahobo View Post
    To start off, half of you saying he is going to be a repeat offender. Talking negative about an individual you know nothing about. John was one of my good friends in High School always made honor roll. And was always there to lend a helping hand with assignments. John is not a bad person by any means. He had a lot of problems one of which was depression and the longing to belong and fit in. He will get past this and I know he will turn his life around. So to be blunt and excuse my language but before you start talking **** and making negative comments. Get your facts straight. It's individuals like you that make me lose hope fore society.
    It's funny, but I've heard a lot of people who break the law say, "I'm a good person." A lot of people who were decent in high school make poor choices during their college years that really hurt themselves in the long run. I hope he does find a way to work this out, but the fact he did this at all speaks to his character. As someone who considers him a friend, your opinion is a bit biased.

Quote Originally Posted by Common-Tater View Post
    It's funny, but I've heard a lot of people who break the law say, "I'm a good person." A lot of people who were decent in high school make poor choices during their college years that really hurt themselves in the long run. I hope he does find a way to work this out, but the fact he did this at all speaks to his character. As someone who considers him a friend, your opinion is a bit biased.
    Not long ago you told me to pluck the timber out of my own eye, time for you to do the same. Are you so high and mighty that you can hold court on high? I think not.
    coming to you live from police state "Kville"

Common-Tater Guest

Quote Originally Posted by blue adept View Post
    Not long ago you told me to pluck the timber out of my own eye, time for you to do the same. Are you so high and mighty that you can hold court on high? I think not.
    I've never even experimented with drugs. Can you say the same?

*NECROTHREAD ALERT*

I remember years ago someone close to me trying to build an apartment building across the street from where this occurred but was blocked by the neighbors AND Trine. The surrounding property owners complained that the landlord would be unable to keep "undesirables" from bringing down the neighborhood, while Trine (Tri-State at the time) didn't want any competition from the apartment buildings THEY were planning to build in a year or two.

Funny how the scaled-down apartment building my acquaintance eventually built has NEVER been used as a meth lab, while the "good" people at Trine can't even police their own students.
    Apples are good,
    Oranges are bad,
    Lemons are rude,
    Bananas are perverted,
    And kumquats are just, plain evil...

[QUOTE=evilkumquat;87695]*NECROTHREAD ALERT*

I remember years ago someone close to me trying to build an apartment building across the street from where this occurred but was blocked by the neighbors AND Trine. The surrounding property owners complained that the landlord would be unable to keep "undesirables" from bringing down the neighborhood, while Trine (Tri-State at the time) didn't want any competition from the apartment buildings THEY were planning to build in a year or two.

Funny how the scaled-down apartment building my acquaintance finally built has NEVER been used as an meth lab, while the "good" people at Trine can't even police their own students.[QUOTE]

Hear that evil going to location-location-location,even the worst of the worst of drugs has no respect for borders even as the environment. Some in the circle that I hang with has advised me and it just wasn't over the controlled drugs epidemic but crime period,is why the entire Chicago Housing Authority did an 180 about putting so many housing Residents in the one location-location-location factor. I can greatly understand why even over that Major Moves money between Trine and our County Officials got quite "cut throatish on who has the legal weight to throw" around here because County too has to be concerned of the location-location-location factor and how now that crime around them has become so pin pointed. Kind of built that up out of respect of an former Vet and who was an neighbor of mine across the hall because I hadn't learned of the how until Family had advised me,but was told it was an Trine University Student texting while driving a couple years back that got him killed North of Angola on old 27 while he was on his way to work. Got to add too about size and the location-location-location factor I can remember living there back in the fifties but if it hadn't of been for then Tri-State Universities expansion I most likely had been an Angola Hornet for my twelve years of schooling and not an Hamilton Marine so sheepishly GO HORNETS

Quote Originally Posted by evilkumquat View Post
    *NECROTHREAD ALERT*

Funny how the scaled-down apartment building my acquaintance eventually built has NEVER been used as a meth lab, while the "good" people at Trine can't even police their own students.
    I believe that's called irony. Does Trine need more or better police/security? hhmmm
    burgundystar