Thread: Mourdock No Longer Tea Party Darling

Default Mourdock No Longer Tea Party Darling

But the movement's biggest RINO hunter is now changing his tune as he tries to woo moderate voters in a tight race that stands as a key test of the tea party's ability to win outside the nation's most conservative states.

http://news.yahoo.com/tea-party-hero-changes-tune-woo-ind-moderates-070632002--election.html

You mean that a **** is no different than any other Republican politician who modifies his position once he realizes he needs more than his rabid, fanatic base to win an election?
    Apples are good,
    Oranges are bad,
    Lemons are rude,
    Bananas are perverted,
    And kumquats are just, plain evil...

Default Re: Mourdock No Longer Tea Party Darling

Quote Originally Posted by evilkumquat View Post
    But the movement's biggest RINO hunter is now changing his tune as he tries to woo moderate voters in a tight race that stands as a key test of the tea party's ability to win outside the nation's most conservative states.

http://news.yahoo.com/tea-party-hero-changes-tune-woo-ind-moderates-070632002--election.html

You mean that a **** is no different than any other Republican politician who modifies his position once he realizes he needs more than his rabid, fanatic base to win an election?
    These smarmy double talking politicians make me sick. I could almost respect them when they were just outright self righteous elitists, but then they turn around, and say anything that will work.
    coming to you live from police state "Kville"

Default Re: Mourdock No Longer Tea Party Darling

The funny thing about this is if the republicans could EVER see the big picture. We would not be having this discussion. Senator Richard Lugar would have won in a landslide. I am a staunch democrat but have to admit I voted for Senator Lugar a number of times. Thanks TB's you have given me hope for the democratic challenger winning this year.
    Mitch McConnell: “The President’s more than willing to negotiate with Iranians, I don’t know why he wouldn’t be willing to negotiate with us.”

Jon Stewart: “If it turns out that President Barack Obama can make a deal with the most intransigent, hard-lined, unreasonable totalitarian mullahs in the world, but not the Republicans, maybe he’s not the problem.”

4. Default Re: Mourdock No Longer Tea Party Darling

I was a Lugar supporter until when asked what we can do to stem the flow of illegals crossing the border he said we need to send more good jobs to Mexico. At that point I knew he was out of touch with reality. When a job crosses the border it is no longer a "good" job.
    "You don't have to agree with me, it's ok for you to be wrong." A.R.Rogance