Knapp Lake Sewer Board Vacancy
INVITATION FOR NOMINATION AND NOTICE OF ELECTION
The Board of Directors of the Knapp Lake Area Conservancy District hereby invites nominations to fill a vacancy on the Board at the next annual meeting to be held January 9, 2013 at 6:00 P.M. at the Washington Township Community Center, County road 915W, Cromwell, IN 46732. Pursuant thereto, the Board hereby provides the following information:
1. Dee Denselís term expired on May 9, 2012. Dee is the Director for District IV. Districtís boundaries are Noble County Road S 950 W on the west, the south side of Circle Drive on the north and S Bause Lake Dr W and E on the south and east.
2. The Board of Directors of the Knapp Lake Area Conservancy District hereby invites nominations to fill this vacancy on the Board
3. To be qualified for the Board of Directors, an individual must be qualified by knowledge and experience in matters pertaining to the development of the district.
4. Nominations for Director must:
(1) Be submitted to the office of the district in writing by December 12, 20012; and
(2) Be signed by at least five (5) freeholders from the areas designated by the notice.
5. Ballots may be cast at the Annual Meeting of the Conservancy which is the second Wednesday of January Ė January 9, 2013 at 6:00 P.M. at the Washington Township Community Center, 915 W, Cromwell, IN 46732 for any and all nominees.