Thread: new battle

Default new battle

This has been a long time coming, and it's really about time!

http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com...12/11/16/53936
    coming to you live from police state "Kville"

Default Re: new battle

Hell, start taxing churches and that revenue stream could practically pay for universal health care right there!
    Apples are good,
    Oranges are bad,
    Lemons are rude,
    Bananas are perverted,
    And kumquats are just, plain evil...

Anything to attack our freedom. They may as well double team with any left who brought down the Twin Towers who were attacking our freedom as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Copycatted View Post
    Anything to attack our freedom. They may as well double team with any left who brought down the Twin Towers who were attacking our freedom as well.
    How do you figure? Whats good for the goose, is good for the gander.

Quote Originally Posted by blue adept View Post
    How do you figure? Whats good for the goose, is good for the gander.
    Simple to the question Blue. As for what's good for the goose is good for the gander just because media can hype something up does not make it so.

Simple to the question Blue. As for what's good for the goose is good for the gander just because media can hype something up does not make it so.
    So are you disagreeing with the lawsuit against the IRS? For me, I agree with the lawsuit, these religious leaders must be held to the same standard other non-profits are if they are to remain tax-exempt. They are not above the law!

So are you disagreeing with the lawsuit against the IRS? For me, I agree with the lawsuit, these religious leaders must be held to the same standard other non-profits are if they are to remain tax-exempt. They are not above the law!
    I agree with you Blue. It has obviously not been enforced for the past 3 yrs (at least). The tax exempt churches are expecting to have their cake and eat it too. As Army said earlier...they can take a political stand if they want to sacrifice their tax exempt status. Just can't have it both ways.
    "It is the power of thought that gives man power over nature."
    Hans Christian Anderson

Gotta ask before going into where I was thinking that this law as I understand it was legislated long before 9'11,even before the first attempt was made to take out the Twin Towers is where I was going with it.

I was raised in a school as one example where the Teacher would wisper a different something or other to each Student in the front of the class and in turn each Student would wisper it to the one behind them and by the time it got to the last Students in each of the rows whatever the different something or other that had been wispered to the first Student in the row just wasn't always the same that the Teacher had wispered. Where I was going with it/media guess like in that school project you could call it rumor mill.
    Last edited by Copycatted; 11-19-2012 at 07:56 PM.

Gotta ask before going into where I was thinking that this law as I understand it was legislated long before 9'11,even before the first attempt was made to take out the Twin Towers is where I was going with it.

I was raised in a school as one example where the Teacher would wisper a different something or other to each Student in the front of the class and in turn each Student would wisper it to the one behind them and by the time it got to the last Students in each of the rows whatever the different something or other that had been wispered to the first Student in the row just wasn't always the same that the Teacher had wispered. Where I was going with it/media guess like in that school project you could call it rumor mill.
    If you google it, you will see that there is a lawsuit, this is no rumour, and I hope it is successful.

Not only IS there a lawsuit. There ****** well should be. The laws about tax exempt status and political involvement are pretty clear. I am glad to see this and await the verdict.
    Mitch McConnell: “The President’s more than willing to negotiate with Iranians, I don’t know why he wouldn’t be willing to negotiate with us.”

Jon Stewart: “If it turns out that President Barack Obama can make a deal with the most intransigent, hard-lined, unreasonable totalitarian mullahs in the world, but not the Republicans, maybe he’s not the problem.”

If you google it, you will see that there is a lawsuit, this is no rumour, and I hope it is successful.
    Not flip-flopping on you Blue. Running late here for T-day so may have to come back and edit...

Where I was going it seems since 9'11 most of the Marketing world has gone into the perspective of what Used Car Salesmen were known for-a gimmick for everything.

Here's one for you regarding the battles over this holiday by businesses taking advantage of Thanksgiving Thursdays from the status quo of Black Fridays. I base this from my military job of Supply. If my job had not had the needed supplies to give to Troops is the same today. I think the entire Store Sales Industry should simply just shut down on Labor Day if I understand what Labor Day holiday represents. Or in other words that's the day for the Workforces backs are to be patted/credit given to whom credit is due or even that holidays trend has evolved into being self-serving (as in we Vets get our day,who doesn't get just who it is that provides Troops the stuff of their business and will the Workforce just fall for anything?)