Thread: Local sports scores

Default Local sports scores

I love the fact that KPC News puts the basketball and other sports scores on Facebook.
    But I do have one complaint!
    Please, please, please state each time you give the score, BOYS OR GIRLS!!!
    You need to this each update because sometimes on Facebook I get the final score before I get the halftime score and many times I wonder-BOYS OR GIRLS?
    Just a simple BB or GB would be enough as I know they are posting from a mobile phone.

Default Re: Local sports scores

Quote Originally Posted by MERLE1 View Post
    I love the fact that KPC News puts the basketball and other sports scores on Facebook.
    But I do have one complaint!
    Please, please, please state each time you give the score, BOYS OR GIRLS!!!
    You need to this each update because sometimes on Facebook I get the final score before I get the halftime score and many times I wonder-BOYS OR GIRLS?
    Just a simple BB or GB would be enough as I know they are posting from a mobile phone.
    Usually I do that when I post the score for the first time (at the end of the first quarter or half, depending on when the AD sends it to me or tweets it). If I'm getting updates from a bunch of games at the same time I try to limit the typing I have to do, generally assuming (perhaps incorrectly) that whoever is following the score caught from the first post what sport it's from. I'll see if I can start working it in to every update.

Occasionally, I'll also get an AD or student manager who sends me the score but neglects to tell me which sport it's from, and I don't always have an easy way to check the schedule for that night.