Thread: K2

Flame K2

So; they've hit all the little hippie stores....who's next?!? I know another business they haven't seemed to check yet, not that I'm aware of...
    So-should the whole business suffer because of a few bad apples? What's your input?
    burgundystar

Default Re: K2

Maybe go the Colorado route with weed.

Hops & Schnapps & Bongs & Joints

Gay's "Green Grocery" (get it?)

On a serious note, all substances are regulated in one form or another. If the police determined them to be in violation of the existing statute and the prosecutor agrees, so be it.

If you think K2 should be legal there are avenues for concerned parties to address that.

Quote Originally Posted by troublesome one View Post

On a serious note, all substances are regulated in one form or another. If the police determined them to be in violation of the existing statute and the prosecutor agrees, so be it.

If you think K2 should be legal there are avenues for concerned parties to address that.
    What about Addikted 2 Ink?-places like that....'Bongs & Joints'?
    burgundystar

Quote Originally Posted by troublesome one View Post

Yeah I get the 'Green Grocery' part....hhhmmm, never would have suspected Gays or Hops & Scnapps, though...
    burgundystar

Quote Originally Posted by burgundystar77 View Post
    Yeah I get the 'Green Grocery' part....hhhmmm, never would have suspected Gays or Hops & Scnapps, though...
    I'm certain T.O. was using sarcasm burgandystar77.
    Open your eyes...............
    Don't go another day through life blindly
    !

So....Addikted 2 Ink is reopened, here in town...hhmmm...I mean, that is to say, whatever odd hours they are open. Interesting... Wonder if they still have there business across the Ohio border still, too?!?
    burgundystar

HHHmmm, why did Addikted2Ink tuck tail and run over state line into Ohio...and now they're back...that is, whenever they're open?!?
    burgundystar